William Hill Bonus Terms: All the Welcome Offers explained
If you are looking at registering with William Hill to claim one of their numerous welcome deals, you might want to check out the terms and conditions of their bonus first.
Indeed, they can sometimes be quite tricky!
|Welcome Offer||n/a||Up to £150 Matched Bonus||Up to £1,200 1st deposit bonus||Spend £10, Play with £50|
|Wagering Requirement||n/a||x 20||William Hill Points (see table below)||x 2 for Bingo Bonus
x 20 for All Games Bonus
|Time Limit||n/a||30 days||45 days||7 days|
|Skip to registration:||Register now with William Hill|
Before going into the details of William Hill's welcome promotions, a quick reminder of the general conditions one must meet to start gambling online:
- You must be 18 over to play on the website;
- Creating several accounts is strictly prohibited;
- Your account must be registered in your own correct name and personal details;
- You have never been excluded from gambling before.
Sports: No welcome offer, but many promotions
William Hill Sports betting section does not have any welcome offer at the moment.
However, you can enjoy several other promotions, accessible to new and existing players alike:
|Promotion||Terms and Conditions|
If the player you have bet on is substituted, your bet runs onto the player who replaced him at the original price
Place a football accumulator or six or more selections and if you miss by one, get your stake refunded as a free bet
|NFL Acca Insurance
Place an American Football accumulator of six and more selections, and if one pick lets you down, get your stake refunded as a free bet
Casino: Up to £150 Matched Bonus
When you register to William Hill Casino, and deposit a minimum of £10, you can enjoy a 100% bonus up to £150.
For High Roller players, another deal is available: deposit £1,000 and get an extra £300.
Review carefully the terms of this promotion as the wagering requirements of this offer could turn you off!
- To claim up to £150, the minimum deposit is £10;
- To claip up to £300, the minimum deposit is £1000;
- Wagering requirement: 20 times your deposit and bonus amount;
- Not all games counts the same towards wagering requirements;
- The cash credited is valid 30 days from the date of issue.
Poker: First deposit bonus up to £1,200
If you sign up to William Hill Poker and make your first deposit, you can claim up to £1,200, cleared at up to 100% on your game play. The cash is released in 3 stages:
To calculate how much you are entitled to, multiply your first deposit amount with each stage deposit share (up to the maximum).
For instance, if your 1st deposit is £30, you will get £90 (5+25+60)
Stage A = £30 (your 1st deposit) x1 (deposit share), up to £5 = £5
Stage B = £30 (your 1st deposit) x1 (deposit share), up to £25 = £25
Stage C = £30 (your 1st deposit) x2 (deposit share), up to £1,200 = £60
What you need to know about the terms and conditions of this offer:
- It is valid 45 days from issuing day;
- The money is released in real cash chunks as players earn William Hill Points (WHP);
- William Hill Points are awarded to players for each hand in which they contribute money to the pot. They are also awarded when players pay buy-in fees.
Bingo: Spend £10, play with £50
To enjoy this welcome deal, it's easy as ABC: create an account at William Hill Bingo, register your chat name and contact informations, stake £10 on bingo tickets and receive £50.
The £50 consists of a £40 to play Bingo and £10 to be spent on all games.
Here are the most important terms and conditions of the Bingo deal:
- £10 must be staked on bingo tickets within 7 days of registrering to qualify;
- Bets on Bingo, Slots Games, Scratchcards, Games Lounge Games or Mobile Classic Bingo don't qualify;
- The £50 will be credited into the player's account and cannot be withdrawn until any wager requirements have been met: money must be wagered 2 times on Bingo and 20 times for other games.
Deposit and withdrawing details
WH provide their customer with the major methods to deposit and withdraw money. You can choose from the following:
- Credit cards: Visa, MasterCard and Diners Club;
- Debit cards: Visa, Visa electron, MasterCard and Maestro;
- E-wallets: PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, ClickandBuy, Paysafecard, UseMyFunds, Entropay
- Bank transfers, cheques, and Western Union Quick Pay.