Virgin Games Review
New Customers Only | Commercial content | 18+
The goal of this Virgin Games review is to give you a complete perspective of the casino. We explored and rated all the crucial aspects of the platform. Take a look at this table that represents our general impressions:
|Virgin Games Review||Our rating|
Virgin Games Welcome Bonus 4/5
Let’s kick off the review with more information on the Virgin Games welcome bonus. For players who sign up with Virgin Games for the first time, the operator offers 30 free spins on the game Double Bubble if they spend £10 and meet the bonus criteria.
When it comes to their general wagering requirements for welcome bonuses, Virgin Games states you have to roll over and wager the money before withdrawing. To enjoy this Virgin Games bonus of 30 free spins, you must place a deposit of at least £10 and wager a minimum of £10 in cash on any game(s). This has to be done within 30 days from the moment you made the first deposit and opted in. Other t&cs apply – check the Virgin Games website to know the complete list of conditions for this bonus.
Virgin Games Casino Selection 4.5/5
The selection of games is impressive and one of the bright sides of Virgin Games. They are delivered by a couple of different operators, most notably NetEnt. The quality is exceptional and the variety is strong enough. Here are the different options available:
- Slots: there are hundreds of slots available at Virgin Games, including the finest games by NetEnt and some exclusive products you won’t find anywhere else. The most popular titles are Gonzo’s Quest, Starburst, and Secrets of the Phoenix;
- Card and table games: just open the section called casino and you will find a decent number of card and table games such as blackjack, roulette, and baccarat;
- Other casino games: during the Virgin Games review we found out that other games such as video poker, scratch cards, and keno are poorly represented. There are some variations, but the selection is not big enough if that’s what you want to play.
Live Casino 5/5
The live casino of Virgin Games is certainly one of the strongest products of the company. It contains roulette, blackjack, baccarat, Three Card Poker, Casino Hold’em, and Dream Catcher. All of the tables are exclusive for Virgin Games customers and the quality is exceptional.
The limits start low and could reach a couple of thousands of pounds. They are designed to suit most players out there, whether you want to casually have fun or bet big.
Virgin Games Mobile Version 4.5/5
There are two options if you want to access Virgin Games on the go. The first one is to use the Virgin Games mobile app. It’s compatible with most phones and tablets on the market, including iOS, Android, and Windows Phone. Alternatively, you can download the native app available for iOS and Android devices.
The design of the mobile version is simple and the navigation won’t be an issue whatsoever. There are no annoying loading times if you have a decent internet connection. Virgin Games made sure to add a solid selection of games, most of which are slots. You can also play card and table games, as well as try out the live casino.
Other Promotions at Virgin Games 4.5/5
This Virgin Casino review won’t be complete without an overview of the casino’s other ongoing promotions:
- V*Points: that’s the offer that impressed us the most during the Virgin Games review. It allows you to gather v*points and redeem them for cash. It’s a simple loyalty program that rewards consistency;
- Refer a friend: simply invite your friends to join and you can earn £20 for each of them;
- Other promotions: Virgin Games has at least 5 or 6 more promotions at any given moment. You can find a way to get cashback, bonuses, free spins, and other benefits. Make sure to stay informed about the latest offers.
Don't forget to check out Virgin Games Code for the latest deals!
Virgin Games Customer Service 5/5
As part of the Virgin Games review, we checked the Help section and talked to the support. The results were positive, as you can find plenty of information on the site of the casino. If this doesn’t work, there’s always the option to get assistance from a friendly agent as follows:
|Contact method||Live chat||Telephone|
|Access details||Log in to your account, click on “Need a Hand” and pick the live chat from the bottom of the page||0800 083 1833 (toll-free for the UK)||email@example.com|
Payment Options 4/5
The selection of payments is alright, but there are a few problems we found during the Virgin Games review. For a start, you can’t use Skrill or Neteller for your first deposit. Also, if you refer a friend, he won’t be able to use Paysafecard. If you ignore those, the payments are fast, there are no fees and you should easily pick a suitable option.
|Payment method||Minimum deposit||Transaction fee||Processing time|
|VISA, Maestro, MasterCard credit/debit cards||£10||None||Instant|
Overall Rating 4.5/5
As you can see, the Virgin Games review confirms that the casino is one of the better places to gamble online. The collection of games is considerable, they have a good mobile version, an exquisite live casino and the support is available at any given moment. We’re on the fence about the welcome offer that combines 21 no deposit free spins with a 200% bonus up to £200. This makes it great for recreational players, but high rollers might find it too small.
|What we like||What we don’t like|
|👍 Great mobile version||👎 High wagering requirements|
|👍 Top-notch live casino||👎 Skrill and Neteller can’t be used to make your first deposit|
|👍 24/7 support by phone, chat and email|