US Lottery Abroad: Wintrillions or TheLotter?
New Customers Only | Commercial content | 18+
Global lottery sales continue to grow and online operators such as Wintrillions and TheLotter are definitely playing an important role.
Specialising in European, UK and US lotteries, both operators allow you to play some of the world's largest national lotteries, from the comfort of your home.
Though operating on a similar premise, there is some variation in the user-friendliness of their platforms, bonuses and promotions offered, as well as the quality of tools and support made available to customers.
To help you better understand your odds when buying your lottery ticket online at either Wintrillions or TheLotter, we have provided a clear comparison of what each operator has to offer. Use this guide when playing US lotteries.
Our conclusion? When playing the odds from abroad, we opt for TheLotter.
To unlock the exclusive privileges of TheLotter's 2018 promotional offer, click the link below:
Listed lotteries on TheLotter and Wintrillions
Check here to see if your favourite US, UK or other national lotteries are covered:
|California SuperLotto Plus|
|Florida Lucky Money|
|EuroMillions My Million Raffle|
|New JerseyPick Six|
|New Jersey Lotto|
|EuroMillions My Millionaire Raffle|
|New York Lotto|
As you can see, TheLotter has a far greater selection. The only lotteries missing from their lineup are Hoosier Lotto, Hot Lotto and New York Lotto.
Welcome offers: comparison and review
This online operator extends a variety of promotional savings to both their new and existing members. Read below to get our detailed TheLotter review:
Buy ONE get ONE free
Sign-up today and instantly receive a 100% refund on your first purchase.
VIP Club members earn up to 20% in savings
Save as much as 20% on tickets and also receive discounts on monthly subscriptions and multi-draw packages.
Tell a Friend US$25 bonus
Tell a friend and receive a $25 bonus for you and an extra $10 for them.
Terms of participation
1. Buy ONE get ONE free refers to only your first purchase on the site, not your deposit.
2. Bonus money can only be used to purchase lotteries on the site and cannot be withdrawn to your payment method.
3. The offer is only valid for six months following your first deposit.
4. The Tell a Friend offer is validated within 24 hours of your friend playing with the invitation sent by email.
5. VIP CLUB discounts depend entirely on how much you play. The more you play, the greater percent of your discount.
To help you better understand Wintrillions odds / mobile / UK, read our reviews on their promotions and device compatibility below:
VIP loyalty program
Become automatically enrolled in their VIP Loyalty Program, just for choosing to play international lotteries with WinTrillions.
For every lottery you play, you earn VIP Points, valued at US$ 2 each.
Refer a friend
Refer a friend and you both play USA MegaMillions for FREE.
Deals of the Day
Offers time-limited deals that change daily and range in discounts from 5-10%
Terms of participation
1. VIP loyalty program offers you 1 VIP loyalty point for every US$2 you spend. You receive US$1 off every 25 points you spend to play more lotteries.
2. Deals of the Day get you 5-10% off your next purchase of the same lottery. The minimum purchase required for this offer typically is 1 line for 1 month of consecutive draws.
3. The Refer a Friend offer can be extended to an unlimited amount of friends. The offer will be validated once your friend plays USA MegaMillions using your email invitation.
Looking for even more great online gambling deals for you and your friend? Check out the BetSocial offer to receive £25!
Play the odds from your mobile!
Both operators are available for download on Android and iPhone mobile devices.
A general rule of thumb is that as a site's offerings grow, the usability of their site tends to decrease. This is not the case when comparing TheLotter and WinTrillions. Despite having significantly more offerings, in regards to both the interface and information made available to members, TheLotter is a lot easier to navigate. What's more, their terms and conditions are all the more straightforward.