How to get the TVG bonus + terms and conditions
As a renowned horse racing bookmaker, TVG has an extensive bonus and promotions scheme for new and existing customers to take advantage of. Here, we take a closer look at the company’s promotional portfolio, scrutinizing the terms and conditions of every TVG bonus and telling you want you need to know before pursuing each.
TVG first deposit match: 100% up to $75 (plus $20 free!)
New customers are welcomed with a TVG bonus that matches the sum of their first bet up to $75 in wagering credit. Eligibility for this new customer offer is straightforward, but customers should note some key TVG terms.
How to get the TVG first deposit match
To qualify for this offer, customers must complete a simple, three-step process that entails signing up with a promo code, depositing funds and meeting the wagering requirements of their first bet. The main rules for this offer are:
- Complete the online registration by clicking the link and entering your personal details.
- Deposit funds into your account.
- Place the whole sum of the first deposit on any horse racing market.
First deposit match terms and conditions
There are several key TVG terms to note as part of this offer, namely around the timeframe in which the first deposit must be made and how bonus funds can be used once they are earned:
- The offer is limited to new customers only.
- The first deposit must take place within 15 days of new customers signing up.
- The bonus is capped at $75, so customers’ first deposit and first bet should not exceed that figure.
- Bonus funds can take up to seven days to reach the customer’s account after the first wager is placed.
- Bonus funds cannot be withdrawn; they instead function as wagering credit. The gross winnings from that wagering credit can be subsequently withdrawn as per TVG’s terms and conditions for withdrawals.
TVG New Years bonus bonanza: 10%-15% bonus on various horse racing wagers
For this TVG bonus, a different percentage boost on winning wagers is offered for new and existing customers each weekday.
How to get the TVG New Years bonanza
It does not get much easier when it comes to qualifying for bookmaker promotions than this. The most pertinent aspect of qualification is to take note of the day, bet type and racetrack that the relevant promotions are being applied to. This is outlined in more detail below:
- Log in to your TVG account and opt in to the New Years bonanza promotion via the promos page.
- Earn a percentage boost on your winnings for specific bets according to the following rules:
- Monday – 15% bonus on superfectas at Mahoning Valley, Turf Paradise and Northfield Park
- Tuesday – 10% bonus on winning wagers at Mahoning Valley, Turf Paradise and Northfield Park
- Wednesday – 15% bonus on pick 3's at Gulfstream Park, Turf Paradise and Turfway Park
- Thursday – 15% bonus on trifectas at Aqueduct, Golden Gate Fields and Delta Downs
- Friday – 15% bonus on the late pick 4 at Gulfstream Park, Santa Anita and Turfway Park.
TVG New Years bonus bonanza terms and conditions
While not overly complicated, there are some important TVG terms customers should be aware off related to this bonus, particularly around limits on the amount of bonus winnings that can be earned and the expiration date of the offer.
- Customers must opt in to the offer via the promo page of the TVG website or mobile app.
- Wagers must be placed on the day, bet type and racetrack specified in the promotion.
- The sum of the bonus is capped at $100 for each promotion day per customer.
- Customers can earn a maximum of $500 in bonus funds during the course of the promotion.
TVG Winners’ Circle: VIP rewards program with various offers
While not as wide-ranging and attainable as rewards programs at rival horse racing bookmakers, this TVG bonus comes with a host of perks for high rollers. Customers that qualify for the TVG Winners’ Circle earn exclusive benefits such as unlimited access to live video and race replays, free withdrawals, VIP Helpdesk phone support, entry to VIP contests and tournaments, and exclusive wagering promotions.
Qualification is straightforward, with the key TVG terms being that customers meet minimum quarterly spend requirements as per below:
- Grade III – Customers must wager $10,000 quarterly, after which they can receive unlimited access to TVG’s live streaming and race replays facility, exclusive promotions, entry to prize drawings, VIP Helpdesk assistance and one free wire withdrawal per quarter.
- Grade II – Customers must wager $18,000 quarterly. They then earn the same rewards as Grade III, along with no fees on credit and debit transactions, two free wire withdrawals per quarter, preferred BetCash withdrawals and one overnight check withdrawal per quarter.
- Grade I – Customers must wager $25,000. They receive the same benefits as Grade II, along with two overnight check withdrawals per quarter and entry into VIP-only contests and tournaments.
TVG Winners’ Circle terms and conditions
Along with the minimum wagering requirements, this VIP program contains some additional TVG terms:
- California residents are not eligible for Grade III benefits.
- Access to the TVG Winners’ Circle may be withheld if a player’s account is suspended.
- Rewards earned for each category of the program are not transferrable to any other TVG promotion.
- TVG reserves the right to cancel the VIP program at its discretion, at any time.
Have an issue? Get in touch
Have a question about any TVG bonus or associated TVG terms? There are various ways to have your queries addressed.
Whether it is via email (email@example.com), phone (1-888-752-9884) or mail (19545 N.W. Von Neumann Drive, Suite 210, Beaverton, OR 97006), TVG has a helpful and efficient customer service team that is well-versed in all of the company’s bonuses, promotion rules and additional terms and conditions.
While there is no live chat facility available through the website, responses are fairly prompt through the above contact methods. TVG is also very responsive via its official Twitter (@TVG) and Facebook (facebook.com/TVGNetwork) pages.