Sky Bet free bet terms and conditions
Sky Bet offers new and existing customers a range of free bets. These bets all have their own terms and conditions, and this article will let you know exactly what they are.
|T&Cs||Skybet||Skybet Casino||Skybet Poker|
|Welcome Offer||Bet £5, get £20||Deposit £10, get £70||£10 free|
|Time Limit||30 days||30 days||30 days|
|Skip to registration:||Register now with SkyBet|
General Terms and Conditions
The Sky Bet free bet bonus terms and conditions are subject to the general T&C that exist on all Sky Bet promotions:
- you must be over the age of 18 to play;
- only one account is allowed per household, anyone making multiple accounts to receive additional welcome gifts will find their accounts terminated and any winnings voided.
For more information on SkyBet promotions, and a discount code, click here.
20 free bet terms
Join SkyBet today and get a £20 free bet.
Alongside the Sky Bet free bet terms and conditions the 20 free bet terms also apply:
- free bets cannot be withdrawn and will not be included in any returns;
- new users must register through SkyBet not SkyPoker, SkyVegas, SkyCasino or even SkyBingo;
- this offer is only available to users registering via Internet or Mobile. You can't walk into a SkyBet shop and demand a welcome bonus, largely because they don't exist;
- SkyBet has the right to modify or withdraw the 20 free bet at any time;
- free bets cannot be used alongside other welcome offers. Customers must pick one.
Bingo terms and conditions
Spend £5 and get £40 with the bingo bonus.
The bingo bonus has the following terms and conditions:
- after creating an account, new users have 48 hours to meet the deposit criteria (£5 or more) or the offer will be closed to their account;
- the £25 bonus is valid for one month after it has been credited to your account. If it has not been used in this time it will become invalid;
- the bonus amount must be played a total of 3 times before it can be withdrawn.
Casino terms and conditions
New users get £70 when they deposit £10.
Sky's casino promotion is subject to the following conditions. While they are similar to the Sky Bet free bet terms and conditions there are some important specifications, unique to this promotion:
- the maximum bonus that will be granted is £60, or the equivalent of said amount in a different currency;
- the bonus will appear in your account as soon as you accept it;
- there is a 50x wagering requirement before any winnings can be withdrawn;
- table and card games only contribute to 20% of the wagering requirements, meaning if you exclusively used them you would be required to wager 250x the amount;
- this offer is only for new users who sign up via the Sky Casino website.
SkyBet club terms and conditions
SkyBet club offers new users a £5 free bet every week, providing they wager £25 or more in the 7 day period.
The following terms and conditions apply:
- if you fail to wager the £25 minimum one week you will have to deposit and spend over £40 the following week to opt back in;
- bets must be placed on odds of even or greater, and all wagering must be completed before 23:59 on a Sunday;
- cashed out bets are not eligible for this promotion;
SkyBet allow a range of options for both deposits and withdrawals. Deposit using these payment methods available and activate the 20 free bet terms:
- Visa Credit;
- Visa Debit;
- Visa Electron;