Skrill, Betfair, and PokerStars: How To
To open a Skrill account all you need to do is register. Thereon you will receive a 20% cashback offer, courtesy of Skrill and Betminded. All you have to do is click on our exclusive partner link or on the button below:
Why use Skrill?
Ever heard of Skrill? The digital payment company formerly known as Moneybookers, is one of the leading firms offering online payment options around the globe. With over 36 million account holders world-wide, it's one of the most trusted digital wallet companies.
Skrill offers advanced solutions to transfer payments or accept payments. It's a simple tool, like Paypal but with specific application to betting operators. Skrill allows players to refund their online gaming accounts, and here is why it's become such a popular tool:
- It's global: Whereas your bank may have strict regulations on international transfers, Skrill does not. It has a capped cost at £10, making Skrill more beneficial than online banking.
- It's quick: Whether you are moving money nationally or internationally, Skrills transactions are instant.
- It's safe: Skrill uses the most up-to-date data protection technology to protect its users.
- It's private: Financial details pertaining to your account are visible to you and Skrill only. Recipients of your transactions are not permitted to access your personal data. Moreover the money spent via Skrill will not be featured on your bank statement.
- It's convenient: They have 24/7 customer service, available in 12 languages.
Bookmakers Compatible with Skrill
You can use Skrill with most operators, making it easy to sign up with new bookies.
- Choose any bookmaker, poker room, or casino and receive 20% cashback up to £10 of your first deposit made via Skrill directly into your personal Skrill account.
- Eligible to recieve exclusive bonuses limited to Skrill users.
How to use Skrill
After clicking on the link above and accessing the registration form, all you need to do is fill it in. This is what is included in the registration form:
- Account details
- Type of account you wish to open (Personal, Business)
- Country of residence
- Personal information (full name, address, phone number)
- Account Credentials (email, date of birth, password)
Once you have registered, you can make a deposit or transfer money from your checking account to your digital wallet and make payments online. You can make payments nationally or internationally with any currency.
Betfair also allows Skrill/Moneybookers as a payment method. You can find the Moneybookers' payment section in the “Deposit” section of the Betfair site. The operator has a few terms and conditions that you should be aware of:
- The personal details of your Skrill account have to match up with your personal Betfair account.
- The minimum deposit you can use with Skrill is £10
Betfairs' sportsbook is thorough, providing the possibility to bet on popular sports such as basketball, football and hockey. Players can bet regularly (before the start of the game), in-play, and through mobile betting. But the operator doesn't only provide sports betting options. Bettors can also bet on politics, financials, media and entertainment.
In addition to a lengthy selection of odds, Betfair also offers a betting exchange platform. These odds typically have a wider range than those in the betting shop as you don't bet against the platform, but people. Therefore as a wagerer, you have a greater variety of betting options. It's a fun way for punters to take on a challenge.
The casino section offers a broad selection of all time favourites such as Blackjack, Roulette, and Slots. Some of the casino options are brought to you by live dealers. Additionally, you can also bet on TV inspired games such as “Britain's Got Talent”, as well as blockbuster-themed games like “Iron Man 2 Slots”.
The virtual poker room from Betfair, whether you are accessing it from your computer or from your smartphone, requires you to download the app or software. Their poker section offers a wide selection of games and modes of play. It's a reliable poker supplier.
For further information on the games and deals available from Betfair, read Betminded's online review of the site and its promos.
PokerStars is an online poker room, allowing players to fund their accounts via Skrill. There are many advantages to using Skrill, but one of them is that it is a quick tool. Seconds after you have completed the online procedure, the money is sent to your e-wallet, and you can start using the cash and playing the different games. Keep in mind that there is no extra charge, which is rare.
There are a few restrictions when using Skrill on PokerStars. There is a deposit limit, a cash out maximum, and currency conversions are subject to rates announced by Reuters. For a quick estimate, check the online currency conversion service available directly on Reuters.
Download the poker software on your desktop, iOS or Android to start playing fun games.
For a more complete review of the services and promotions granted by PokerStars to members on the site, please check out our full review of Pokerstars.