Picking an online bookmaker: Bet365 or William Hill or Betfair?
Commercial content | New Customers Only | 18+
Many punters hesitate between Bet365, William Hill and Betfair. Our review offers a full comparison and the best guide to choosing between these 3 bookies:
|Tools and tips||75%||80%||89%|
|Get the bonus|
Read on for more details:
The results of our review
To cap it off with an extra bonus, use a promo code:
- Bet365's bonus code for new registers
- William Hill's promo code for new members
- Betfair's promo code for new sign-ups
The most interesting betting markets: Bet365
All 3 bookies offer odds on a largely similar selection of events: Football, Tennis, Rugby and Basketball feature prominently in each sportsbook.
William Hill takes the lead on the quantity of their betting offer: on any given football event 122 markets are available to choose from. These include Corner Kicks, Yellow Cards, and many more niche bets.
Bet365 surpasses other competitors with a broader selection of handicap markets to choose from. These include Asian Handicap, Handicap Result and Alternative Handicap Result.
The most advantageous odds: Bet365
All 3 sites are quite comparable in this respect. Bet365 and William Hill both tend to offer better odds on favorites, with a slight advantage to Bet365.
Betfair offers better odds on outsiders, as a way to encourage risky bets.
The most effective mobile app: Bet365
Bet365 is a clear winner in this category.
Their mobile product is truly the trend-setter in the realm of online betting. The clarity of the design combined with the multitude of options confer Bet365 an unrivaled lead in mobile betting.
Tools and Tips: Betfair's specialty
All sites offer various tools and tips for punters. Of course all 3 offer the usual pre-game stats that are essential to any bettor, but some go the extra mile:
- William Hill:
- coverage of all major sporting events: either through streaming, radio, or live commentary
- option for users to become tipsters by communicating their betting activity to other members of the community
- option for users to act as bookmakers through their award-winning betting exchange platform
Our overall verdict: Bet365
In the review between Bet365 vs William Hill vs Betfair, Bet365 is the best option for most bettors – whether beginners, confirmed players, or experts.
1. Bet365: The breadth of Bet365's range of bets, its competitive pricing, and their superior mobile betting options make it our first choice.
Amateur of bets on yellow cards, red cards, number of corner kicks will find satisfaction in William Hill's ample selection of markets on all events.
Their betting exchange platform and their advantageous odds on outsiders make it a favourite for veteran bettors looking for new and exciting options.