How to Open an Account on Paddy Power?
Learning how to open an account on Paddy Power is the first critical step toward claiming one of the generous welcome offers. Plus, it unlocks the doors to the immersive world of sports betting and gambling. A world you can enjoy provided you play responsibly. Here are all the details you need to create a Paddy Power sign up account and take advantage of the available Paddy Power welcome bonuses.
How to Create a Paddy Power Account?
Below you will find a step-by-step guide to help you open an account on Paddy Power. Plus, information about how to claim the new customer sports offer.
- Click on any link in this review.
- Hit the Join Now button (top right-hand corner of the Paddy Power homepage).
- Fill out the form on the left of the page with the required details (first/last name, date of birth, postcode, mobile number).
- Enter the information required in the right-hand form (email, password, security question/answer, deposit limit).
- If you have a Paddy Power promo code, you can enter it here.
- Tick the boxes at the end of the form (depending on your preferences).
- Click on JOIN.
How to Claim Free Bets?
Grabbing the free bet sports offer is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Open an account using the given Paddy Power promo code.
- Deposit at least £10 using Apple Pay or a debit card (NO other payment method is eligible for the offer).
- Place a bet on any sports event (please check the excluded bet types).
- If it is settled as a loser, you will get up to £10 in cash.
New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Apple Pay will qualify. £5 Same Game Multi free bet will be available to claim from the promotions hub after the qualifying bet has been settled & will be valid for 7 days. T&Cs apply.
Register on Paddy Power Mobile
There are no major differences when you open an account on Paddy Power from a mobile device or desktop. Here is how to create a Paddy Power account from a portable device. Kindly note that this is how to open a Paddy Power sign up account from the app. If using the mobile platform, please refer to the desktop Paddy Power sign up account process above.
These are the steps to open a Paddy Power account after installing the operator’s app on your mobile (phone, tablet, etc.):
- Click on the JOIN NOW button on the app (top right-hand side of the page).
- Type in your personal information as required.
- Tap on “Continue to Step 2/2”.
- Fill out the requested details (security answer, etc.).
- Tick the box below if you wish to be contacted by the bookmaker (leave empty if not).
- Hit JOIN NOW if you agree to them all.
You have now managed to open an account and are ready to enjoy exclusive mobile offers on Paddy Power mobile app and more.
How to Bet on Paddy Power?
The two most common types of bets are single and combined bets. The guide below gives all the details to place either or both bets successfully.
How to Make a Single Bet on Paddy Power?
Here is a run-through to placing a single bet with this bookie:
- Select a category from the Paddy Power homepage to place a bet in (i.e., horse racing).
- Choose the race and then the market or fixture you want to place a bet in.
- Click on the ODDS button as soon as you see the bet you want to lay.
- Click on the bet of your preferences and then on BETSLIP.
- A new screen opens (the Betslip screen), where you must enter the bet stake.
- Enter the money you wish to bet and click on PLACE BETS.
How to Place a Combined Bet on Paddy Power?
The operator refers to these types of bets as multiple bets. To place a combined bet with the bookmaker, simply follow these steps:
- Choose the category you want to lay a bet in.
- Select the desired bet by pressing on the ODDS tab.
- Place your bet as instructed above and go to your BETSLIP (top right-hand side of the screen).
- Click on your betslip and select your multiple or combined bet (check the multiples section of the betslip).
- Place your stake.
- Click on the PLACE BETS tab.
How to Verify Your Account?
To be allowed to open a Paddy Power account in the UK, you need to:
- Be over 18 years of age.
- Live in the UK.
The documents that will be required so the operator can confirm your identity and age are as follows:
- National ID
- Driving License
Note that all these documents will need to be provided as a digital photograph. Also, the operator may ask for the following additional documents:
- A recent copy of your bank statement (<6 months old).
- A recent utility bill (<6 months old).
To send your documents, go to the “Contact us” section, then “Message Us”. Choose “Verifying your account”. Or you can log into your Paddy Power account and then click on “My account” > “My details” > “Verification”. You are ready to send a scan of your documents and/or upload a photo.
Payment Methods: How to Make Deposits and Withdrawals?
To deposit money, you can head to the payments section and choose from the available funding options. Alternatively, you could use the Quick Deposit function and deposit via your primary payment method. Here is how:
Head to: My Account > Deposit > Add new card > Deposit.
If you want to use a different deposit method, click on the link provided below the DEPOSIT tab. This will enable you to go to the Deposit Funds page and choose whatever funding option suits you among available Paddy Power payment options.
Here’s how to go about making a withdrawal from Paddy Power:
- Go to My Account and click the small arrow next to your balance (top right-hand corner of the page).
- Hit the Withdraw button in the Main Wallet information.
- Select the desired payment method. Use the navigation bar to choose an alternative funding option.
- Enter the sum you wish to withdraw.
- Click WITHDRAW.
You can use any of the following options to get in touch with a customer support agent. They will be able to help you with questions about how to open an account on Paddy Power or another concern. The available methods are:
- Live chat (24/7)
- Telephone number (08000-565-265)
- Help Centre
Unfortunately, the operator does not provide further details (i.e., operating hours, response time, etc.).
This section answers the most frequently asked questions about how to open an account on Paddy Power. Also, how to fund a Paddy Power sign up account and more.
Can I use my old Paddy Power Account?
If you already have a Paddy Power account, you do not need to open an account with Paddy Power. You can use the existing one, even if it’s been too long since you last used it. However, you won’t be eligible for the welcome offers.
Can I fund my Paddy Power Account using a debit card?
Indeed. The operator accepts a variety of debit card payments.
What is the current Paddy Power sign up offer?
You can find all details about the current welcome bonus at the table at the beginning of this review. Besides, we prepared a detailed review of the Paddy Power Acca Bonus and Paddy Power Refer a Friend promotion. Please note that you will have to open an account with Paddy Power before claiming any of the offers.
My Paddy Power account is suspended, who should I contact?
You need to contact the operator’s Customer Service, so you get the needed guidance and assistance.
What are the Paddy Power alternatives?
Paddy Power is one of the most famous operators in the UK. Check which bookmaker is the most suitable for you in our comparators: Paddy Power vs Ladbrokes vs bet365!