Paddy Power Mobile App – Android, Games & More
T&Cs apply | Wagering and T&Cs apply | Commercial content | New Customers Only | 18+
The Paddy Power app is one of the top rated amongst bettors. If you’re an existing Paddy Power member, you’ll find the same user experience and great bonuses across any of their chosen apps. There are no less than 11 apps for iOS devices and a bunch for Android phones, so you can really chose your app based on your desired game. Here’s your ultimate guide to the iOS and Paddy Power Android apps.
|PaddyPower Categories||Our Rating|
|Bonuses and Promotions||4.5/5|
|How to download?|
How to Download the Paddy Power App?
Despite Google making it difficult for Android users to download apps of their store installation of the Paddy Power phone apps is very simple, and can be done in 4 quick steps.
- Click on the button above to select your preferred Paddy Power app.
- Click on ‘Download Now’ for iPhone or iPad.
- You’ll be taken to the App Store.
- Sign into your iTunes account and install your chosen app.
- All Paddy Power apps are free to download.
For Paddy Power Android apps things are a bit different, so here’s the step by step process:
How to download the Paddy Power Android app
Despite Google making it difficult for Android users to download apps of their store installation of the Paddy Power apps is very simple, and can be done in 4 quick steps.
- Access the Paddy Power app download centre on your Android browser.
- Click on download.
- Then you will be confronted a security question. Simply go to settings, then security and turn ON unknown sources, then tap on the relevant Paddy Power app.
- Install the app(s).
- You can take advantage of the a Paddy Power promo code when you download any of the apps.
Paddy Power Apps
OK, so let’s dive in to the good stuff. There are a colossal 11 apps available for iOS users, and 7 Paddy Power Android apps. Here’s a play-by-play of the best of the bunch.
The main Paddy Power app for the Paddy in your Pocket for betting on sports and horse racing.
Users can access all the usual features on their phone using the same login details as the main site to see the full range of markets to bet on, as well as live betting and popular accumulators. You can also take advantage of the same good deals when you play from your phone as when you play on your desktop.
Fancy a bit of bingo on the go? With the bingo app players can choose from over 30 bingo games and enjoy a welcome bonus.
If you’re the sort of person who owns a tablet, phone and desktop you can even start a round of bingo on one, and finish it on another device. Neat, huh?
The Paddy Power Live Casino app is the closest you can currently get to playing Vegas games on your device.
Users can play Live Casino classics like Roulette and Baccarat but live, streamed directly to your phone. The idea is that with a high-quality video stream, you can play your favourite casino games as if you were really in Vegas, complete with an easy-on-the-eye dealer and chat interaction.
Real card sharks should download the Paddy Power app for Poker. This one is compatible with both iOS and Android devices.
Choose from Hold’Em to speed games and tournaments for the chance of winning the jackpot every day.
Here’s a full list of all the available Paddy Power apps from iPhone and Android:
|App Category||Available as Paddy Power iPhone App||Paddy Power Android App|
|Last Man Standing|||||
|Last Man Standing|||||
What Promotions and Features Are Available On Mobile?
Paddy Power has a great desktop and mobile platform but the majority of bettors prefer to access the brand through the mobile app. It’s convenient to check odds, stream directly on your device and even place bets on the go. Some of the more popular features on mobile include:
- A vast variety of bonuses – they cover Sports offers, including their popular Acca bonus, but also cover Games (that merged together with their Casino section).
- Watch and bet – access to live streams, odds, live betting services.
The Paddy Power apps seems to lack nothing, as all the sports and markets available on the website can be accessed through the app as well as live betting. In terms of compatibility there are more Paddy Power Android apps than operators usually bring out, so this makes them really strong for us. You can use the iOS Paddy Power apps for Sports and Games on iPads too, as well as Java-enabled phones.
If you’d prefer to play with the simplicity of a desktop app, the bookie has five. f you already have an account, simply go to their mobile page where you can enter your phone number to receive a text giving setup instructions.
There are nothing but good reviews for this app, and this isn’t surprising since all these features can be found:
- Full A-Z betting with 1000s of markets
- All the live betting opportunities that you can find on their website
- The popular accumulators
- Quick links to the most popular events
- Money Back Specials, Extra Place Specials and Guaranteed Prices
- Quick deposit function
- Comprehensive access your personal account settings and your betting history
- Fractional and decimal odds systems
Here’s a quick summary of everything we love (and don’t) about this on-go offering:
|What We Like||What We Don’t|
|Succinct userability between the desktop and mobile versions||Only 2 options for iPad app downloads|
|Simple access to your betting history and account options|
|Great options for Paddy Power Android apps|