Ladbrokes Accumulator Rules: £25 back if 1 result lets you down
Ladbrokes offers some of the best odds around, and creating an accumulator with them is a great way to win.
There are however a few Ladbrokes accumulator rules to bear in mind.
Ladbrokes accumulator rules
The Ladbrokes accumulator rules are subject to the general terms and conditions of the operator:
- customers can only open one account. If Ladbrokes discover you have more than one account it will be closed and all bets will be void and winnings may be invalidated;
- personal details such as your name, age and address must be entered correctly when opening an account, and should be kept up to date;
- all players must be over the age of 18 when registering an account and placing bets;
- you must be a resident of a country or area that permits gambling, those altering their location electronically to access the site face account closure if caught;
- Ladbrokes do not charge you to deposit or withdraw funds, however you may still be responsible for charges levied by your bank;
Money back 5 team acca
This Ladbrokes acca bonus gives punters up to £25 back if one team lets them down, meaning you only need 4 results to come in to claim a free bet.
The following Ladbrokes accumulator rules apply:
- the losing stake is refunded only up to a total of £25, meaning if you wagered £50 you would only get £25 back in the form of a free bet;
- qualifying bets must be placed before kick-off;
- this offer is open to new and existing users who place a bet online, via text, on mobile or in a Ladbrokes shop;
- the Ladbrokes acca bonus is returned in the form of a free bet, which is valid for 7 days;
- players must be over the age of 18 to use this bonus;
- any bets that have been “cashed out” are not eligible.
Ladbrokes welcome bonus
There is no other specific Ladbrokes acca bonus, however new Ladbrokes customers can get a £50 free bet when entering the promo code on registration.
To activate the promo code 2015 and receive the free bet follow these step-by-step instructions:
- click on the button above to access the Ladbrokes website, which opens in a new tab;
- enter your personal details on the registration form;
- fill in the code field;
- deposit a minimum of £5 into your Ladbrokes account;
- place one bet on odds of 1/5 or over within seven days of your registration;
- if you lose – the full amount of your bet will be reimbursed up to £50.
Note: in order to optimize your bonus, bet the highest possible amount on the offer as the winnings will be higher if you win, and the amount will be reimbursed if you lose.
Welcome bonus terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to the promotional offer, and share some similarities with the Ladbrokes accumulator rules:
- the free bet needs to be placed within 7 days of your registration of your new account;
- new customers receive their free bet once the qualifying bet has been settled;
- you cannot take advantage of any other new customer bonuses alongside this one.
Keep checking the operator’s website for news of a specific Ladbrokes’s acca bonus.
Not sure if Ladbrokes is for you? Take a look at our comparison of Ladbrokes, Coral and SkyBet.