How to Open a Bet365 Account
Gambling online usually requires registering with a bookmaker by following a few easy procedures. Here is a step-by-step Bet365 signup guide on how to open a Bet365 account and how to receive the Bet365 signup bonus.
Open a Bet365 Account
Register with Bet365 in a jiffy:
|How to open a Bet365 account in 5 steps:||Actions to Take|
|Step 1||Go on the website|
|Step 2||Look for the “Join now” button and click on it|
|Step 3||Fill in the registration form with your personal details|
|Step 4||Enter a Bet365 signup bonus code if you have one|
(Note: here's the Bet365 signup bonus explained)
|Step 5||Tick the Terms and conditions box and confirm your sign up|
Now you'll get access to your Bet365 signup bonus code and offers on different categories (Sports, In-play, Games, Bingo, Financials) and sports (baseball, cricket, soccer, rugby, horse racing) Bet365 has to offer.
Register on mobile
Signing-up on mobile requires you to go through the same process as mentioned for the website registration, which is completing a form with your personal information. But, in this situation, first you have two options to choose from:
- you either download the Application available for iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry and Windows Phone (from the website or the online Apple store);
- or register on the Bet365 website's page dedicated for mobile (then sign up).
Terms and Conditions
Players who decide to open a Bet365 account also accept the terms and conditions that are in place since November 11, 2016. The rules for each game are specified in the Help section of the site for:
Upon registration, as specified in the Terms & Conditions section, the player declares that he is of legal age to bet. The user must send a copy of an identity document via email to email@example.com (within 30 days) otherwise the account will be suspended until the document is received (which may not exceed 60 days) .
Each person can only open one game account and if you want to close your account, you will need to contact Bet365. As far as the dormant accounts are concerned (i.e. which have no activity for a period of 36 months), Bet365 may deduct monthly Administration Fees until the balance reaches zero, after which the account will be closed.
Welcome Bonus Up to £200
One of the reasons why betting and gaming lovers open a Bet365 account is to take advantage of the many welcome bonuses on offer. By signing up and filling the bonus field with the promotional code, you can get 100% of the deposit up to £200 on Sports Betting. You can find the welcome promotions for new Bet365 accounts in the following table:
|Welcome Bonus Bet365||New Bet365 Account: Bonus Value|
|Casino||100% up to £100|
|Sports||100% up to £200|
|Bingo||100% up to £100|
|Poker||100% to €100|
How to bet on Bet365
After opening the account and receiving the welcome bonus, why not make the first bet? In this section we will explain how to play a Bet365 card and what is the best bet between single, multiple bet or system bet. Here's a brief guide for first timers on how to bet on Bet365.
How to make a single bet on Bet365
First of all it is good to clarify what a single bet is . This is the simplest type of gameplay a player can do: he chooses a specific result and if, at the end of the match, the condition is met, the bet is won .
To bet on Bet365, you must first select Sport from the menu, then select the type of bet (for example, the final result) and finally click on the desired quota. At this point your bet on the match will be automatically inserted into the card. Just enter the amount you want to bet, or what you would like to win and click on Bet.
You will receive a message: ” Wager waiting for AAMS authorization “. If the answer is positive, the bet will be considered valid and placed, otherwise it will be canceled. Below is an example of England-Lithuania wager for World Cup 2018 qualifiers . Pointing to the exact result 1-0, and placing a bet of £2, you get (in the event of a win) a win of £16 as the stake is 8.00.
How to place and play a betting system on Bet365
For those who do not know how to wager and play a Bet365 system, here is a first definition that explains what a betting system is . These are all types of multiple bets (except dry ones). To be eligible and to bet on Bet365, the system must meet the minimum bet amount.
To play a card in the form of a system once you have opened the new Bet365 account, you just have to move your selections on the board . By clicking on System Options, you can see the options available for the systems . These depend on how many matches you have included in your card. Only then can you enter the amount of your game and click on Bet (as in the previous case). The same procedure that in the case of a fixed bet, you will see a message saying “Wager waiting for AAMS authorization” and, if this is accepted, you will receive a confirmation.
How to Make Deposits and Withdrawals
Because the Bet365 account is active, you must make a first deposit. There are several payment methods accepted by this operator.
To make the first deposit the steps are:
- Enter your account and go to Services
- Go to the Payments entry
- Choose the payment method, enter the data and amount, confirm and save
To withdraw your funds from your account :
- Go to your account
- Enter the Services menu
- Click the Pick item
To make things easy and simple, it is best to use the same payment methods for deposits and withdrawals.
When depositing and placing bets on Bet365, keep in mind that:
- you must be logged-in in order to proceed with any of the aforementioned activities;
- withdrawing money is possible only from that particular account from which the deposits are made;
- no maximum withdrawal limit is set; but for £20,000 and more, additional conditions will apply.
Users who open a Bet365 account have many payment options to choose from, and the processing time concerning the withdrawals may vary from one to the other:
- debit cards (Maestro, Visa) and credit cards (Visa, Mastercard) – instant;
- eWallets (Neteller, Skrill or Skrill 1-Tap);
- prepaid vouchers (Ukash and Neosurf);
- virtual prepaid card (entropay);
- bank transfer (Bank Wire) – with 2 to 10 banking days process time and a minimum withdrawal of €200.
- bank transfer (Fast bank Transfer) – 1 – 3 business days;
- cheques – up to 28 working days, with a €150 minimum withdrawal.
Terms and conditions
To become an eligible user and take advantage of the Bet365 signup bonus you need to fulfill a couple of conditions.
- must be over 18 years of age (documentation has to be provided);
- the information has to be complete;
- if the user wants to use a credit or debit card for the registration, his name has to be the same as of the cardholder's;
- a person is allowed to have only one account.
Of course, to get a more general idea about how this works, punters should know that:
- they can wager with existing funds from their own account;
- only online betting made via internet or by telephone is accepted;
- every promo advertised on the website is limited to one person.
To find out more about how to open a Bet365 account, go on the website or get in touch with the operator by:
- phone (+800 12 365 365);
- post (Hillside, Festival Way Stoke-on-Trent. Staffordshire England);
- email or live chat.