How to Open an Account on Coral?
T&Cs apply | Wagering and T&Cs apply | Commercial content | New Customers Only | 18+
How to Sign Up at Coral?
Registering an account with Coral only takes a few minutes, as it is a relatively simple process. Just follow the steps below to open an account on Coral:
- Head to the website and click on the “JOIN” button. This will be the big yellow button on the right of the main menu.
- A form will show up, asking you to enter your country of residence, currency, and email address. To continue Coral registration, you will create your user name and password. After you’re done, click on “CONTINUE”.
- Another form will ask you to enter your first name, last name, and date of birth. After you’re done, click on “CONTINUE”.
- Next, you will be asked to enter your contact details, such as your address and phone address. Check one or all of the boxes to receive updates (free bets, bonuses, and offers) through email, SMS, phone call, and/or post.
- At this point of Coral registration, you can enter the promo code if one is available. This will allow you to activate the welcome bonus. At the time of this writing, there was no need for a promo code, as the signup bonus was opt-in upon completing the registration process.
- After you are done with everything, click on “CREATE MY ACCOUNT” to apply for review.
- Once your account is verified, you can deposit and start betting on sports and casino games.
What Can I Get When Joining Coral?
As a bonus, when players open an account on Coral they get a welcome bonus in the form of £20 worth of free bets. This can only be used on sporting events and can be claimed by depositing and making a minimum qualifying bet of £5 within two weeks (14 days) of registering your account.
The free bets will be given to you as 4x £5 bets, and you don’t need a Coral promo code in order to claim. To read the full list of T&Cs, head to the promotions page on the Coral website.
18+ Eligible UK+IRE players. Paypal & some deposit & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. No cash-out, restrictions & T&Cs apply
Another Coral sign up bonus when punters open an account on Coral is for the casino. Punters get £50 in bonus money when they deposit and spend at least £10 on a slot or table game (live casino games included). This allows new customers to enjoy a wide selection of casino games without risking their own money.
18+ New customers only. Min bet £10 on qualifying games. £50 Bonus, subject to 40x wager req. Certain deposit types and countries excluded. All bonuses valid for 30 days on selected games. T&Cs apply
Register on Coral on Mobile
Players can also open an account on Coral on their mobile devices. The process is similar to registering on the desktop. Follow the steps below:
- While on your phone, open the mobile registration portal or download the app on Google Play or Apple Store and click on “JOIN”.
- Enter your account details, including your username and password. Make sure you select the correct country where you reside, as well as the currency you’ll be playing in. When finished, tap “CONTINUE”.
- Enter your personal details, including your full name and your date of birth. Tap “CONTINUE” when you’re done.
- Enter your contact details, promo code (you don’t need this right now), and opt-in to receive offers and click on “CREATE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Account gets verified, allowing the punter to be able to deposit and bet.
How Long Does It Take to Verify Coral Account?
After you open an account on Coral, your account will be imposed with some restrictions. For example, you won’t be able to deposit any funds. The only way you can lift any account restrictions if your account is verified.
In most cases, this will happen automatically within a couple of hours and you’ll get an email telling you that the account has been verified.
In some instances, after you open an account on Coral, you will get an email from the Coral team, asking you to verify your identity before verifying your account. The email will contain the accounts you should take, which is simply clicking on the “VERIFY ME NOW” button. After clicking the button, you’ll be taken to the account verification page where you must complete the following steps:
- Log in to your account using your login details and click on “START VERIFICATION”.
- Choose the country where you reside.
- Select the type of ID you will be using for the purpose of verification. This can be:
- National ID
- Birth certificate
- Driving license
- Utility bill
- Bank statement
- Debit card statement
- Mortgage statement
- Upload a scanned copy of the document.
Once you complete these simple steps, the team will look into it. If the information you provided checks out, you should get a confirmation email within 24 hours, giving you full access to your account.
Coral Account Funds and Payments
You will find a number of coral payment options for making a deposit or withdrawal after you open an account on Coral. To deposit funds into your account, which is instant and free, you have to log into your account and click on “DEPOSIT” on the top right.
Then you choose the amount you want to withdraw, enter the amount and click “DEPOSIT” to credit your account.
Here are the deposit methods available after you open an account on Coral:
- Debit/prepaid card – £5 minimum deposit
- PayPal – £10 minimum deposit
- Trustly – £5 minimum deposit
- PaySafeCard – £5 minimum deposit
- Instant Banking – £5 minimum deposit
- Cash (Connect)- £5 minimum deposit
To withdraw, you also need to be logged into your Coral sign up account. Then, click on the “MY ACCOUNT” then “WITHDRAW”. This will allow you to withdraw using the same method you used to deposit the funds, so just enter the amount you wish to withdraw and click on “WITHDRAW”.
You can use the following methods to withdraw funds from your account:
- Debit/prepaid card – £5 minimum withdrawal (1-3 business days)
- PayPal – £10 minimum deposit (within 8 hours)
- Much Better – £10 minimum deposit (within 8 hours)
- Bank transfer – £5 minimum deposit (2-4 business days)
- Connect – £5 minimum deposit (instant)
Coral Betting Account Support
If you’re failing to open an account on Coral, make a deposit, place a bet or anything to do with your account, you can reach out to customer support 24/7. The fastest way to contact them is by calling them on 0800 44 00 11 if you’re within the UK and 00 44 20 8507 5544 if you’re outside the UK. You can also contact them through email at [email protected] and you will get a response within 24 hours. And after you log in, you should see an option to open a live chat option to get help within minutes without leaving the website.
How Does Coral Compare to Other Bookmakers?
When it comes to comparing Ladbrokes vs Sky Bet vs Coral, Coral is your average bookmaker. They offer enough betting markets, diverse betting options, generous promotions, competitive odds, and responsive customer support that anyone should think twice about depositing and betting with them.
Frequently Asked Questions
Discover more about the brand in the section below. We answer the most burning questions.
1. Where can I check my Coral account?
To check your Coral sign up account, head to the Coral homepage and log in. Then, click on “MY ACCOUNT”, which will show your account options.
2. How Do I Close My Coral Account?
To close your Coral account, you’ll need to talk to customer support. Once they get your request, they will process it for you and your account will be closed. However, you do have the option to self-exclude yourself if you aren’t completely sure you want to close your account. And after six months of self-exclusion, your account will automatically close.
3. How Can I Stream at Coral?
To live stream Coral horse racing and sports on Coral, you need to head to the website and log in. On the left menu, scroll down and click on “Live Stream”. This will bring the current and upcoming events that you can stream. Live streaming sporting events requires a funded account, while horse and greyhound racing needs you to deposit a minimum of £1 to watch the live stream.
4. Can I Get Free Bets on Coral?
Yes. When you open an account on Coral, you will be able to claim the welcome sports bonus. This will give £20 in free bets when you deposit a minimum of £5.