Poker Home Games at PokerStars
Commercial content | New Customers Only | 18+
PokerStars has a unique new feature – organise private poker games for you and your friends online! It no longer matters where you or your friends are in the world, you can now get together for your poker nights across the internet at HomeGames.net. The best bit is that it’s completely free of charge.
PokerStars Home Games
To organise your own home game on Pokerstars.net, simply register your account making sure to enter the PokerStars bonus code to get a deposit match on your first 3 deposits. Then you can create your own game by clicking ‘Home Games’ in the menu bar.
Creating your own Club
All you need to do is name your poker home game club and give it an invitation code, and you’ll immediately be taken to your own exclusive poker lobby.
You can add and edit private tables and tournaments as you wish, then all you need to do is send the club name and invitation code to whoever you want to play with.
Creating a game or tournament
To set up a game or tournament simply choose the type of poker and buy-in, then choose a date when you and your friends are all free. Your club members will be contacted automatically by PokerStars with the date of the game or tournament, and all they have to do is log in on time!
Key features of the poker home games online function
With your club come the following features:
- You can add other players as administrators, accept or remove members, customise your club lobby, set length of club seasons and so much more…
- A club leader board ranking the players
- Stats for each player
- You can check tournament results including finish order, points earned, knockouts
- The full range of poker games is there to choose from: Texas Hold’ Em, Omaha, Stud, mixed games like HORSE and more
Home Games Organisers for Real-Table Poker
This is simply a download that allows you to keep track of your real-table games and tournaments as you play. This is a useful tool when you’re playing poker with your mates and need a gadget to keep track of things like buy-in levels and blind levels.
Where to find the download
The sites that offer this download are:
- Hollywood Poker
What does the download do?
This tool helps you organise the following:
- Name of the tournament
- Time remaining for the level – there’s a pause function for when the pizza guy arrives!
- Number of players entered
- Number of players still playing
- Number of re-buys and add-ons
- Payout structure for the tournament – you can choose your own or pick a preset
- Blinds structure – you can also step the level of the blinds up & down as you wish and the time will be reset
- And much more