Go Wild Casino Payments Methods Guide
Commercial content | New Customers Only | 18+
There is great fun to be had by playing a variety of online casino games, and there are few better destinations to do that then Go Wild Casino, a young brand that comes with a big reputation. But before you can join in the fun, you must understand how to get funds into your account, and how to withdraw them when the winnings come thick and fast. This guide will run through the varied payment options – from deposits to withdrawals – for you to take advantage of at Go Wild Casino.
Making Go Wild Casino Payments
Here, we'll break down each step involved in making both deposits and withdrawals at Go Wild Casino, which will ensure you are playing your favourite online casino games in no time.
How to make a deposit
Funding your account at Go Wild Casino is as easy at it gets. Simply follow these simple steps:
- Users must have a Go Wild Casino account in order to conduct any transactions. In order to sign up as a new customer, simply go to the website or mobile app and follow the prompts
- Whether on the mobile app or desktop site, head to the ‘My Account' option from the main screen and select your preferred payment method
- Once you have selected your preferred payment method, enter your deposit amount and confirm the transaction
- You are now ready to peruse through and play the various casino games on offer
How to make a withdrawal
Just like deposits, withdrawing your funds at Go Wild Casino is a simple, hassle-free process for all users. Here are the key steps to note:
- Head to the ‘My Account' section and select the ‘make a withdrawal' option
- Choose your preferred withdrawal method and select the amount you wish to cash out
- Important note: Some withdrawals must match the payment method that was used to deposit. For example, if you funded your account with either a credit or debit card, you must use that same method for your withdrawal
- Confirm your withdrawal and get ready to enjoy your winnings
Payment Methods Available at Go Wild Casino
Given you're now well versed in how to deposit and withdraw funds, this section will explain the various payment methods you can utilise on your Go Wild Casino account. The good news is that flexible payment options, along with reasonable minimum deposit and withdrawal amount all apply here. Minimum deposits stand at at £20, which is more than fair in light of market standard. Here are the various methods customers can use to fund their accounts:
|Deposit method||Transaction fee||Processing time|
|Instant Banking||No fee||Immediate|
|PaySafe Card||No fee||Immediate|
With deposit methods at Go Wild Casino covered, we turn our attention to withdrawals, which are equally comprehensive and convenient. That gives you the chance to focus more on how you will invest your winnings, rather than worrying about if and how you are going to get your money.
|Withdrawal method||Transaction fee||Processing time|
|Visa||No fee||0-3 days|
|Bank Transfer||No fee||0-5 Days|
Go Wild Casino Payment Methods FAQs
1. Does Go Wild Casino ensure safe payments for its customers?
Whether its credit and debit cards or all other transaction methods, Go Wild Casino is fully compliant with all payment security methods. Customer can have peace of mind betting here.
2. Can I use a promo code to boost my account balance?
You sure can. See the link at the top of our review to access the relevant promo code.
3. Which currencies does Go Wild Casino accept its payment methods?
Whether you are from Australia, the United States, Canada or Europe, there will be a way for you to deposit and withdraw funds in your currency of choice. The available currencies are AUD, USD, EUR, SEK, NOK, and CAD.
4. Is there a way of setting deposit limits?
If you want to limit your deposits to a certain figure, simply contact customer service. We elaborate on the customer service methods available later on in this review.
5. How does customer verification work?
Account verification is often required before you can safely deposit and withdraw funds at Go Wild Casino. This is a surefire way of protecting your account and can be completed relatively quickly, depending on how quick you are with supplying the relevant information. Customers may be requested to provide various identification in order to confirm their account.
6. What do I do if I my withdrawal hasn't been received?
Any delays in withdrawals being processed should be reported to customer service. Responses across the various contact methods are prompt, ensuring your issue is quickly resolved.
7. Can withdrawals be canceled?
Yes. If the status of your withdrawal is still pending you can cancel it. The funds will then be reissued into your casino account, and you can start playing again.
Customer Service at Go Wild Casino