How to get the Fabulous Bingo Bonus
When it comes online bingo and casino game operators, few can rival the sheer amount of bonuses and promotions on offer at Fabulous Bingo. But, do they all offer real value? In sifting through each Fabulous Bingo bonus, we’ve noticed some standout selections.
Fabulous Bingo new player offer: spend £10, receive £40 bonus
New Fabulous Bingo registrants can quickly pick up a handy £40 worth of credit to their accounts, which is split as a £30 bingo bonus, and a £10 slots bonus.
How to get the Fabulous Bingo new player offer
A three-step process, earning this particular Fabulous Bingo bonus is anything but complicated:
- Register as a new customer on the Fabulous Bingo website or mobile app.
- Deposit a minimum of £10 into your account.
- Stake £10 on any bingo game.
Numerous operators offer promo codes during registration. To learn more details about Fabulous Bingo offers, visit our page on the 2017 promo code.
New player offer terms and conditions
The terms of this offer aren’t overly complicated, yet criteria regarding wager requirements is worth noting:
- The new player bonus is restricted to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- Wagers on any game other than bingo do not count toward meeting the qualification criteria of the welcome bonus.
- The bonus funds cannot be used on Fabulous Bingo games located within the ‘Games’ tab.
- The bingo bonus has a x3 wager requirement before it can be withdrawn.
- The slots bonus has a x30 wager requirement before it can be withdrawn.
Fabulous Bingo second deposit bonus
It doesn’t just end with the welcome offer at Fabulous Bingo, more bonus funds are available to customers that continue to fund their accounts. This Fabulous Bingo bonus matches the customer’s second deposit by 50% in bonus funds, up to £30.
How to get the second deposit bonus
It doesn’t get much easier than this. To earn up to £30 in additional credit, Fabulous Bingo customers simply need to:
- Log in to Fabulous Bingo.
- Make a second deposit into the account of at least £10.
Second deposit bonus terms and conditions
Just like with the qualification criteria, the terms and conditions of this Fabulous Bingo bonus are straightforward and don’t affect the overall quality of the offer:
- Players must have previously deposited funds into their account in order to qualify.
- The second deposit bonus is capped at £30.
- The bonus cannot be immediately withdrawn and is placed in the ‘bonus balance’ section of the account.
- The bonus must be wagered three times over before it can be transferred to the player’s main account or withdrawn.
- The wagering requirement (3x) must be met within seven days of qualification, otherwise funds in the bonus balance are forfeited.
Win Win Bingo! Bonus
It’s a win-win situation with this Fabulous Bingo bonus, as all losing tickets across selected games are refunded daily in between certain times.
How to get the Win Win Bingo! Bonus
Customers need to make sure they head to the right bingo room in the designated hours in order to earn their shot at what are essentially free bets.
- Log in to your Fabulous Bingo account.
- Go into the Headline Room.
- Play selected games between 12pm-6pm GMT daily.
Win Win Bingo! terms and conditions
The chance to play with nothing to lose is indeed enticing, yet some key terms and conditions should be noted:
- Players must play the games labeled as ‘Win Win Bingo’ in the Headline Room during the times specified above.
- Players using bonus funds as part of this offer will have losing stakes refunded as a bingo bonus, not as cash.
- All refunds can take up to 72 hours to reach the player’s account.
- Refunded stakes must be used with seven days of being credited to the customer’s account.
- This Fabulous Bingo bonus is only valid between 12pm-6pm GMT daily and expires on 31/3/2017.
Have an issue? Get in touch
For more information on any Fabulous Bingo bonus offer, a helpful and attentive customer service team is on hand to assist. There are several ways to contact Fabulous Bingo customer support, which operates daily between 8am-1am GMT. For email queries, firstname.lastname@example.org is the address to type in, with replies usually received within 1-2 business days.
The phone service, available at 0800 458 4963, is equally prompt, as is the live chat centre that can be accessed through the website. Additionally, the website contains a helpful FAQ section that details various aspects of the service.