Coral sign-up bonus for 2017: get £20
It’s a good time to sign up to Coral because they’re rewarding new users with a £20 bet when they bet on their favourite sport. Once you’re signed up, there are other deals to take advantage of like free poker tournaments and cash shares.How can you access this bonus? To redeem your £20, simply click on the button below:
Claim your 2017 Coral sign-up bonus
Follow these steps to claim the 2017 sign-up bonus:
- Click the button above to register with Coral;
- Place your first bet of at least £5 for a Win or £5 for an Each-way to activate this sign-up bonus;
- Receive your £20 free bet instantly and start playing.
Terms and conditions
Make sure that you meet all the necessary conditions in order to qualify for this sign-up promotion:
- You must make the first bet within 14 days after registration;
- The wagering requires real money sports bet of £5 Win or £5 Each-way at odds of 1/2 or more;
- The £20 sign-up bonus will only become available once the bet has been placed;
- The promo will not be combined with any other consecutive bet.
Try out the Coral app
Why to play mobile
Gone are the days of going to the betting shop or even logging on to your computer. Download Coral’s free mobile app and get closer to the action:
- More than 50 games including Roulette, Blackjack, Rainbow Riches and Thai Flower;
- Live horse racing;
- Live sports streaming;
- Exclusive mobile offers;
- Easy navigation and account management (deposits, withdrawals, history).
How to download it
The mobile app is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch as well as Android devices.
To download it, simply:
- Head to the website and request the download-link by entering your phone number or email address;
- Visit the online App Store, search for the app and download it for free.
See other available promos
Once you’ve used your £20 sign-up bonus, have no fear, Coral has other promos to keep you interested:
- Win up to £25 back as a free bet if your horse finishes second;
- Place a bet on any NBA, Euro League Basketball or football match and get your stake refunded up to £25 if your team fails to comply with your choice;
- Correctly predict the outcome of 15 matches and be in with the chance to win a £100,000 jackpot every Saturday.
If you’re still not convinced, take a look at our comparison between Coral, Ladbrokes and SkyBet here.
You have to make a payment of at least £5 to receive the £20 sign-up bonus and there are a range of methods to do it:
- Debit and credit cards (Visa, Maestro and MasterCard);
- E-wallets (PayPal, Skrill, NeTeller, Eco, Instant Banking, Clickandbuy);
- Voucher payments (Ukash, PaysafeCard).
There are a few things to bear in mind when making payments on Coral:
- Each time you deposit or withdraw, it must be a minimum of £5;
- The deposit will be credited to your card (or other payment method) instantly;
- Withdrawals can take between two and five working days for debit and credit cards, three and five with bank transfers but are instant with e-wallets;
- The maximum cash you can take out is £500 per day.
If you need to speak to one of the customer service representatives, you can do so by one of these means:
- Calling 0800 44 00 11 from within the UK;
- Calling +44(0) 208 507 5544 from outside the UK;
- Sending an email to email@example.com.