Caribbean Stud Poker – Flashgame
Commercial content | New Customers Only | 18+
In Caribbean Stud Poker, you face the dealer in a heads-up, 5 card hand of poker with no common cards.
Rules of Caribbean Stud Poker
The rules of the game are simple:
- Out of the 5 cards you receive, you must form a stronger hand than the dealer.
- The dealer automatically loses if he does not have a hand equivalent to Ace/King or stronger.
The rounds follow a set, quick sequence:
- Place an ante
- If you wish you can place some of your chips in the “Jackpot” pot
- You and the dealer each receive 5 cards, you may only see one of the dealer's cards
- You may Call or Fold
- If you Fold, you lose your bet
- If you Call and win you get a pay-out depending on the strength of your hand
- If you Call and loose you lose your bet
- Once the hand is done, you may restart by clicking Rebet.
- Or you may opt for a higher or lower bet by clicking New Bet and placing more or less chips in the Ante.
The hand pay-off is summarized below, from highest to lowest:
- Royal Flush: 200-1
- Straight flush: 50-1
- Four of a kind: 20-1
- Full house: 7-1
- Flush: 5-1
- Straight: 4-1
- Three of a kind: 3-1
- Two pair: 2-1
- Pair and high card: 1-1
For the Jackpot bonus, which occurs if you have placed a bet in the jackpot section of the table, the payoff is higher:
- Royal Flush: 100% of jackpot (displayed on the dealer's side of the table)
- Straight flush: 2,500-1
- Four of a kind: 250-1
- Full house: 100-1
- Flush: 25-1
- Straight: 10-1
- Three of a kind: 5-1
Its a simple game of bet or fold, but the twist is that you have a progressive pay-out which can give huge bonuses if you get a strong hand.