Founded in 2009, FanDuel is a leading daily fantasy sports (DFS) operator that offers betting options on NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL. They have a one-day salary cap which gives you flexibility to play on your own terms. To play with FanDuel all you have to do is choose a contest, pick your players and stay under the salary cap, followed by watching the games and hopefully winning. They have over 6 million registered users, as well as 40% more sports content consumed, and $363 million in funding.
General Terms and Conditions
You must be over 18 years of age and a resident physically located in the USA or Canada. You cannot play if you live in Alabama, Arizona, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Louisiana, Montana, Nevada, Texas, or Washington. FanDuel can identify experienced players, and will label them with an “HEP” badge, preventing the experts from entering beginner contests. You can withdraw at any time, PayPal takes 48 hours to process.
FanDuel has six different contests. They have a multiplier, that allows you to double your money or play for more up to five times your initial deposit. Secondly they have “head to head”, which is when you play against one opponent and if you win, you take home the whole stake. There are also leagues, where you take two or more fans and have multiple pay-out structures. You can take part in 50/50 which is when as long as you finish in the top half you will win some cash. You can take part in tournaments, which include prize pools and its one of the highest paid contests. Lastly they have Satellite & Qualifiers which is when you win a satellite or qualifier to enter into elite tournaments.
Promotions and FDP
FanDuel supplies its users with promotions and welcome offers, as well as a refer a friend offer. Their promos change depending on which sports season it is, but there’s always bound to be a welcome offer. Using a welcome promotion gives you a fun start to your daily fantasy sports games and eases you into DFS.
FanDuel Points, or FDP as they’re commonly referred to, are points you automatically earn when you enter a game, it doesn’t matter if you win or lose. The amount of FDPs you get for entering a contest is 10 times your entry fee. Sometimes they run promotions which can earn you extra FDPs. To check out how many FDPs you have you can find it in “My Account”. You can use these points to enter paid contests.
Customer Support and App
All users can play on their Mobile App. It is available for both iOS and Android. FanDuel has a well-rounded customer support section. They have nine categories which lead you to a range of questions, and answers to potential questions in FAQ form. You can contact them via email, telephone or send them a letter. You can also look to the most commonly asked questions:
• Can I chat live with a representative?
• How do I withdraw money?
• Can I play FanDuel when I’m travelling into a permitted state?
• Why am I seeing a Restricted Location message?
• Why am I being asked to verify my identity?
TOP 3 SPORT WEBSITES
TOP 3 CASINO WEBSITES
TOP 3 BINGO WEBSITES
- Top 5 Best Online Poker Tutorials
- Bet365 Bonus Code 2017: up to £200 sports bonus and more offers
- Ladbrokes promo code 2017: Matched free bet of up to £50
- Jackpotjoy Promo Code 2017: Enter Code JP… for 250% Welcome Bonus
- Betfred Promo Code 2017: Bet £10 Get £60 when you enter “SPO…”
- William Hill Promo Code 2017 – £30 in free bets
- Sports Betting in New Jersey: where to play legally?
- Promotion code for WinaGames and review
- Be a Winner with this Introduction to Coral.co.uk
- Betfair promo code 2017: Get £30 in free bets