William Hill 2017 £50 Free Bet bonus
Get the William Hill bonus when you sign up to the site as a new player. Here you can find out how to sign up to the site and get hold of a £50 Free Bet to play with on the sportsbook when you join, as well as information about William Hill’s mobile accessibility and other deals.
Click on this button and follow the link to the site to get the 2017 bonus:
Getting the William Hill £50 Free Bet
There are just a few things you have to do to make sure you get the William Hill bonus when you sign up:
- Make sure you click on the button;
- Sign up to the site;
- Deposit funds into your account;
- You have to make a minimum bet of £5 within your first week on the site;
- After that, a reward of the same value as your first bet will be deposited into your account.
Check out the terms and conditions
Make sure to take into account these important terms and conditions before going ahead with the bonus:
- The William Hill offer is only open to new users;
- You must place your first bet within your first seven days of play;
- The reward has a maximum of £50;
- The funds will expire after one week;
- This is only available to use on William Hill’s sportsbook and football sites.
What other deals are there?
This isn’t the only bonus to take advantage of online. There is a special Promotions page on the site where each new deal is listed, so make sure to check it out every so often.
These are some of the rewards currently available:
- The Super Sub bonus means that your bet on a player will run onto his sub if he gets taken off at the original price;
- Acca Insurance keeps you in the game even if one of your six team accumulators lets you down, getting you your money back as a no-risk bet;
- You can also get your First Goalscorer bet refunded as a no-risk bet with the Football concessions promo if he doesn’t score first but second;
- Correct Score and Double Results bets on a match that finishes 0-0 will be refunded by up to £50.
These offers are available most of the time, but check back on the site for any new one-off promos that come available during special events.
Casino and Poker
This bonus might only be available on the sportsbetting part of the site, but there are other areas to play on as well, like the Casino and Poker platforms.
When you play poker, you’ll need to download a special software to your computer before you get full access to the service. As well as Texas Hold’em, Speed Poker and Omaha 7-Card Stud, there are regular tournaments to compete in too.
You can buy into the Daily Classics tournaments for between £1-10. The special events go down on Sundays, with over 14 tournaments offering more than £250,000 in prize money. For the big players, the High Roller tournaments only accept buy ins of between £20-250.
The Casino Platform has everything you would expect, like Slots and Roulette, but there are lots of themed games besides the classics too. Gladiator Jackpot, Iron Man 2 and Fantastic Four Slots are three examples.
The William Hill site is equipped with quite a few nifty features to smooth out the creases in online betting. We’ll tell you about a few of them.
The Bet Calculator, for example, helps you to figure out how much money you could make by putting a certain sum on certain odds.
Select your favourite sports to create your own personalized Sports Betting News page, with the latest information on your listed markets and competitions.
You can find out more details about the specific features on the website by checking out this article here.
How can I make a payment?
You need to make a deposit to get the funds for most of the William Hill bonuses, but you can do that using any one of these methods:
- Visa, MasterCard, Delta and Maestro credit and debit cards;
- Paysafecard, Skrill and ClickandBuy;
- Neteller, Ukash and Cash Direct accounts;