Bingo Lingo – essential slang and jokes for callers
Commercial content | New Customers Only | 18+
Bingo lingo is an essential part of the game and a great way to join in with the camaraderie. Learn your ‘Cup of Tea' from your ‘Two Fat Ladies' in our roundup of the essential bingo lingo.
You can also get in the spirit of things with these top bingo rhymes and jokes. You'll be the king of Mecca in no time…
Best Bonuses for Bingo Players
|Best Bingo Bonuses||New Player Bonus||Play Now|
|£30 in free bonus funds when you use a promo code|
|Enter promo code SUNMAX to receive £40 in bonus funds|
|Enter promo code KITTYMAX for a 300% sign up bonus of up to £150 and 100 free spins|
|Get 30 free spins on a £10 spend when you use a promo code|
|Enter the promo code BIG for a 500% up to £60 welcome bonus|
The privacy of our subscribers (‘you’) matters to us. This Privacy Notice explains how and why your personal data is collected, used, consulted or otherwise processed when you decide to subscribe for the Newsletter.
The sender of the Newsletter and the owner of this website is (‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’) :Better Collective A/S,
1253 Copenhagen K (Hovedstaden)
Data we process
When you decide to subscribe for the Newsletter on this website, you are required to fill in the subscription form by typing your first name and email address.
In addition to the above mentioned data, we are also aware of your prefered language, according to the website source the form originates from.
Purpose of processing
We use the information you give us to send you marketing emails that might be interesting to you.
We will only use your information for the stated purpose if you expressly consent to it. You can withdraw your consent at any time, which is explained in this Notice under the section about your rights.
How we protect your data
We only process data that we really need for the explained purpose. We keep your data up to date and to store them securely.
We do not process your data for longer than it is necessary for the purposes for which data is processed. If you decide to unsubscribe, your data related to the subscription will be deleted from our systems.
We use technical and organizational measures in accordance with the good industry practice to secure your information. Only properly authorised staff, bound by contractual confidentiality provisions, can access your data in order to provide you the best possible experience.
Sharing and transferring of your data
Your data are shared with and transferred to the Oracle Corporation, which is the provider of the Eloqua marketing automation tool that we use to facilitate email marketing activities. The Oracle Corporation is certificated under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield, which guarantees that adequate data protection standards are in place when your data are transferred.
Since we are an EU-based company, the processing of your data falls under the scope of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation - ‘GDPR’). Under the GDPR you are entitled to:
- request access to your personal data;
- request correction or deletion of your personal data;
- request portability of your personal data;
- request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data;
- withdraw your consent to receiving a Newsletter, by clicking the unsubscribe link at the end of every email we send you;
- lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority or Danish Data Protection Agency if you consider that the processing of your personal data explained above infringes the GDPR.
If you have any questions or doubts regarding the processing of your personal data explained in this Notice, or you wish to exercise your rights listed above, you may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Privacy Notice is effective from 25th of May 2018 and may be modified from time-to-time.
If we make essential modifications to the Privacy Notice, you will be properly notified in advance, so that you can review changes before they become effective. Essential modifications might be necessary if, for instance, we launch new services, deploy new technologies and process your data for new purposes.
The Best Bingo Jokes
Many players appreciate a good bingo joke. While there are hundreds of different jokes some are infinitely funnier then other.
Here at Betminded, we have searched high and low to bring you the funniest bingo jokes. Check them out below!
Spin Me Right Round
Grandmas Let Loose
For the Love of Bingo
Call A Lawyer
The Thug Life
Gangsters in Paradise
Rhymes are another way to amuse yourself and your friends while your playing the game.
We have picked out our top three favourite bingo rhymes:
As I lay me down to slumber,
All I need is one more number,
When to the big game I go,
I pray the Lord I yell BINGO.
A lady from Sydney loved Bingo,
So much so that she taught her Dingo,
She took him along to the hall,
Where they both had a ball,
Till he Full-Housed but could not speak the Lingo!
There is a computer called Eric,
Who makes players slightly hysteric,
By dropping his balls,
And waiting for calls,
Even though he's completely synthetic!
Slang for Callers
In the United Kingdom many bingo callers use traditional nicknames to refer to particular numbers if they are drawn.
The bingo rhymes — or ‘bingo lingo' — cover many of the numbers from 1 to 90, some of which date back decades.
In many bingo halls, the caller will say the number and they players will respond with the rhyme. So, it's good for players to learn bingo lingo before taking part in a game.
The following is a list of the most commonly used slang by the caller. When the number is called, players must respond with the rhyme that corresponds to the number.
– Kelly's eye | At the beginning | Nelson's column
– One little duck | Me and you
– You and me | Cup of tea | One Little Flea
– Knock at the door | B4 (and after)
– Tony's Den | Blind 10
– One dozen | One and two | a dozen, Monkey's cousin
– Sweet sixteen | She's lovely | Never been kissed
– Often been kissed | The age to catch 'em | Dancing Queen
– Key of the door | Coming of age
– Thee and me | The Lord is my Shepherd
– Bed and breakfast | Half a crown | Pick and mix
– Dirty knees | All the threes | All the feathers | Two little fleas | Sherwood Forest
– That famous street in Manhattan | Winnie the Pooh
– Weeks in a year | Danny La Rue
– Red raw | The Beatles number
– The same both ways | Your place or mine | Either way up | Meal for two
– Sunset strip | All the sevens | Two little crutches
– Two fat ladies | All the eights | Wobbly wobbly
– Top of the shop | Top of the house | Blind 90 | End of the line
Now you've brushed up on the bingo lingo essentials, put it good to use by playing online bingo and take advantage of deals like this Gala Bingo promo code.