Betting on the 2016 Breeders’ Cup
If the thrill of seeing thoroughbred horses on the starting line is what gets you reaching for your wallet, the 2016 Breeders’ Cup is bound to be on your radar.
XpressBet is probably the best sports betting platform to use if you’re betting on races. Take advantage of a $125 sign-up bonus when you join by clicking the button below and entering the promo code.
Betting on the Breeders’ Cup
In order to view odds and stats, place bets, and win money on XpressBet during the Breeders’ Cup, you have to register on the site first. Follow these simple steps to sign up and claim the welcome bonus:
- Click on the button above to register;
- Fill in your personal details to create your account;
- Enter the promo code from the button above in the code field;
- Deposit some funds and place your first bet of $100;
- Your first bet will be reimbursed by 100%, making $100;
- For an extra $25, make your deposit using the Xpressfund deposit method.
Click here for more information about the XpressBet welcome promo.
Additional benefits at XpressBet.com
Once you’re signed up to XpressBet and you’ve used up the $125 promo betting on the Breeders’ Cup, there are other offers and benefits you can take advantage of on the site.
Live feed of all events worldwide
Registered users on the site get access to a live feed of all major racing events going on at any one time. Simply log on to your XpressBet account to access it and watch races including the Breeders’ Cup and the Kentucky Derby, along with all the other major events on the horse racing calendar.
Live betting from your smartphone
One of the good parts of having an XpressBet account is use of the mobile app so you can play anytime, anywhere. Once you’re signed up, all you have to do is download the app for free onto your phone or tablet and log in to your user account.
You can enjoy all the normal features of the website, including:
- Placing bets on all major races;
- Viewing your account history;
- Account management including depositing and withdrawing funds;
- Access to all the latest news and stats from XpressBet;
- Viewing all of the world class horse races.
If you don’t have one of the compatible devices, you can also just head to the XpressBet site from your device on your usual browser to see a mobile-friendly version of the website.
The XpressBet website has been written with horse racing aficionados in mind, so you can access all of the following information in one place:
- Latest news live from the track;
- Handy tutorials for new users or players looking to buff up their skills;
- Performance reports and track records for all thoroughbreds;
- Betting advice from the best tipsters in the business.
2016 Breeders’ Cup Schedule
Although traditionally held during the first weekend in November, the Breeders’ Cup will be taking place on the 30th and 31st of October in 2016. The Cup changes location every year to tour some of the finest racetracks in the USA and North America.
This year, the drama is set to unfold at the Keeneland racetrack in Lexington, KY. One of the largest horse races in the USA, second only to the Kentucky Derby, the two day event attracts horse racing enthusiasts and bettors alike for one of the most important sporting dates of the year.
If you’re keen on getting your prep’ started for this year’s edition of the Breeders’ Cup, check out the full schedule below:
Friday October 30th, 2016
- $1 million Juvenile Turf;
- $1 million Las Vegas Dirt Mile;
- $1 million Juvenile Fillies Turf;
- $2 million Longines Distaff.
Saturday October 31st, 2016
- $2 million 14 Hands Winery Juvenile Turf;
- $1 million TwinSpires Turf Spring;
- $1 million TwinSpires Filly and Mare Sprint;
- $2 million Filly and Mare Turf;
- $1.5 million TwinSpires Sprint;
- $2 million Mile;
- $2 million Sentient Jet Juvenile;
- $3 million Longines Turf;
- $5 million Classic.
The highlight of the event, as every year, will be the much awaited Breeders’ Cup Classic. Pitting the most impressive thoroughbreds of the season against one another, this event is worth a watch for first time horse racing viewers and for experts alike.