BetStars bonus code 2019: Start betting now
Commercial content | New Customers Only | Wagering and T&Cs apply | 18+
As of December 2018, we can no longer provide up to date information or links relating to Betstars bonus code, for business reasons. Apologies for any inconvenience.
First-time players at BetStars UK can receive £20 in free bets through the site's welcome offer. Follow our simple instructions to get your free bets.
How to obtain your free bets
To use this welcome offer and obtain the £20 worth of BetStars free bets, you need to:
- Click on the button above to access the BetStars website.
- Click “Join now” and complete the registration process.
- Place a sports bet of at least £20.
- Your free bets will be credited as 2x £10 free bets (see details below).
Terms & Conditions
- To qualify, your first bet must be placed on a selection with accumulated odds of 2.0 (evens) or greater.
- Free bets can only be used on single bet selections.
- As usual with free bet offers, the stake is not returned if the bet wins.
- The 2 x £10 free bets are credited within 48 hours of the qualifying bet being placed.
- Unused free bets expire 7 days after being credited.
Sports Betting at BetStars
BetStars is a newcomer in sports betting, launched in late 2015 under the world-renowned PokerStars brand. It has domains for websites in several countries and currently offers betting on over 25 different sports, including eSports.
If you like to switch between poker, casino games and sports betting, you'll be pleased to know that BetStars allows players to use a single wallet for all three.
Once you use your free bets (perhaps scoring a nice win or two along the way), you might acquire a taste for betting with BetStars. If that's the case, you should know that BetStars run several recurring promotions, as well as special one-time offers linked to major sports events.
Remember to check the terms and conditions of each promotion if something's not clear.
You're probably familiar with the Cash Out concept by now, which is common with most bookies. In any case, it's reassuring to know you have the option if you wish to take it up. Take the money and run or sweat it out to the death? The choice is yours!
Spin & Bet
Spin & Bet is a unique feature which gives you a chance to increase your winnings by up to 10 times. It is a spin-off (see what we did there…) of the Spin & Go tournaments organised on PokerStars.
Basically, you make your selection as usual and choose the “Spin and Place Bet” option when placing your bet. You'll see the spinner on screen which will show the odds multiplier for your winnings e.g. x1, x1.5, x2, x5, x10.
A word of warning…BetStars will take 10% of your stake if you use Spin & Bet, so while there is a chance of increasing your odds, you could end up losing part of your stake for nothing.
What's more, the pay table shows that 80% of Spin & Bets are awarded the x1 odds multiplier. You guessed it, that means your odds remain exactly the same and you lose 10% of your initial stake to boot. So, by all means check out the Spin & Bet feature, but we say advance with caution!
After launching its UK website in early 2016, BetStars modified its welcome offer twice over the course of the year:
- Jan 2016 – June 2016: Bet £5 Get £20 in free bets
- June 2016 – Sept 2016: Bet £10 Get £30 in free bets
Those of you who were able to get £30 in free bets probably were the luckiest! But it's still an offer worth pursuing for new players, in order to get £20 in free bets.