Betfair Mobile App
Commercial content | New Customers Only | 18+
Innovation is a mandatory concept any bookmaker should take into consideration when developing a betting mobile Application, a much-needed kit for every gambler.
Betfair has created an App compatible for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry, that incorporates good design and easy user experience.
Betfair Mobile Application
Betfair promotes its mobile App as being one of those tools that users will find simple to use, and easy to understand.
A great gambling experience starts with coherent and accessible features that will ease the user's adventure. On a first impulse, it might seem a very logical requirement, but bear in mind that, out of thousands of gambling Apps, few of them tick off the “practicability” box. Betfair did.
If you are novice punter, you will find this function extremely useful due to Betfair mobile's comprehensive settings. In case you regard yourself as a professional gambler, here are a few must-haves all betting applications should have considering both the layout and the UX aspects.
Betfair achieves what many others fail to:
- interactive interface (less screen-switching)
- smooth account managing from the menu
- clear access to the website
- short layouts
App mobile navigation was never this comfortable:
- simple bet entry
- place bets effortlessly all thousands of markets
- live scores services on-the-go
- suggestions regarding markets and bookmarks
- cash-out, deposits and withdrawal options
- safe, secure payment methods
Although, many players affirmed that the mobile App version's functionality is very well elaborated, not being an experienced punter can cause small difficulties until fully understanding the App. In order to take advantage of every feature this App brags about, you should download it depending on your device.
iPhone and iPad
Those who own an iPhone have it very easy:
- compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- available in English, Danish, German, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish
- it can be installed by going directly onto the Apple Store
To get the Betfair iPad, one should know:
- search on the online Apple store for the installing possibilities
- it is mandatory to have a pre-existing account (open an account prior to downloading the software)
- exchange bettors recommend using the iPad instead of the mobile alternative given its high speed
- the iPad version has an updated and improved design
Optimised for Android, the mobile App can be acquired by following the steps below:
- open an account on Betfair Sportsbook or Betfair Exchange
- go to the “Setting” section, then press the “Applications” category on your device
- check the box next to “Unknown sources”
- accept any confirmation message
- find the mobile Application link on the website, download it or scan the QR code which will appear on the screen
To sum things up, there are great news for everybody: consumers who already own a Betfair account have the privilege of exploring Betfair mobile Application. The ones who are thinking to register are invited to click here for the 2019 promo code. Until then, here are the Betfair mobile app's pros and cons, briefly:
|navigation without any problems for every new user||the App's speed is better on an iPad than on a phone|
|many available options||the in-play options are somehow disappointing|
|money management – at hand||live streaming sports is limited|
|few minutes download time||various downloading alternatives confuse consumers|
|quick understanding of how it works|
You can also find here our complete Betfair review.