How to get the Betamerica bonus and useful terms and conditions
BetAmerica, a leading online bookmaker based out of the United States that specializes in horse racing, greyhound racing and fantasy sports, offers new customers a competitive welcome bonus, along with a host of wide-ranging and ever-changing promotions. Here, we will take a closer look at the main BetAmerica bonus and some of the company’s other promotions, and provide information on how to get each.
BetAmerica welcome bonus: 100% first deposit match bonus up to $300
This BetAmerica bonus matches new customers’ first deposits with the same amount in bonus funds, up to $300. Bonus funds are released incrementally according to subsequent customer wagers, while a minimum deposit of $25 must be made. We outline some of the key terms and conditions and how to get the BetAmerica bonus below.
How to get the BetAmerica bonus
There are no promo codes to unlock this BetAmerica bonus, simply follow these steps:
- Create a new BetAmerica account
- Deposit between $25 and $300 into the account
- 100% of the initial deposit appears in the Pending Bonus balance.
BetAmerica bonus activity and terms and conditions
While $300 is bonus funds sounds enticing, the matched first deposit bonus is not released as wagering credit immediately. Instead, the money appears in the customer’s pending bonus balance, and is incrementally released into the cash balance as per the terms and conditions below:
- A minimum $25 first deposit must be made.
- The first deposit match bonus is capped at $300.
- 10% of the value of each racing bet or every paid contest entered on Bet America fantasy sports is released from the pending bonus balance into the customer’s cash balance.
- Customers have 365 days from the date of the first deposit to release the full pending bonus balance, with any remaining funds forfeited.
- Refunded bets do not release any of the pending bonus balance.
BetAmerica refer a friend promotion: $50 for every new customer referred
This BetAmerica bonus allows existing customers to refer an unlimited amount of friends to the bookmaker, and receive $50 every time the customer that is referred completes certain deposit and wagering requirements. There are several notable terms and conditions to take into account, as well as some key information on how to get this BetAmerica bonus.
How to get the BetAmerica referral bonus
Referring friends to the BetAmerica service is straightforward, though existing customers do have to wait until those referred to the service meet deposit and wagering requirements:
- Log in to your BetAmerica account, click ‘Promotions’ and ‘Refer a Friend’
- Type in the email address of the person being referred
- Add an optional personal note and click ‘Send’
- Existing customers will receive $50 each time the person being referred meets all of the following conditions:
- Completes sign up
- Deposits a minimum of $50 within 30 days of sign up
- Wagers at least $100 within 30 days of sign up.
BetAmerica referral bonus terms and conditions
While the possibility of receiving $50 each time a friend signs up sounds appealing, this BetAmerica bonus is laden with some stringent terms and conditions:
- Current users cannot refer themselves, family members or anyone residing at their address.
- Current users must have a validated account and have wagered at least $1500 through that account.
- Referred users must register for a new BetAmerica account through the referral page of the website.
- Referred users must meet the deposit and wagering requirements outlined in the ‘How to get the BetAmerica’ referral bonus section above.
- The referred user must be a new BetAmerica customer, not having previously registered with this online bookmaker.
The operator often offers a welcome offer for first time sign ups. Here's where we delve into the BetAmerica promo code.
BetAmerica rewards program: Triple rewards points on all trifectas wagered on Tuesdays
Just like many of its bookmaker rivals specializing in horse racing, BetAmerica offers customers a rewards program whereby wagers placed hand customers with points that can be transferred into wagering credit or funds for withdrawal. As part of this rewards program run several promotions offering rewards points boosts, such as trifecta Tuesdays. Again, there is some key information on how to get this BetAmerica bonus to take note of.
How to get the Trifecta Tuesdays rewards points
To earn triple rewards points:
- Log in to your BetAmerica account and opt in to the wager rewards promotion
- Place your trifecta bet on any BetAmerica bonus track on a Tuesday
- The bonus will appear in your wager rewards balance
Trifecta Tuesday points terms and conditions
This particular BetAmerica bonus contains less restrictions than other promotions, though some notable terms, particularly related to the tracks at which the triple points can be earned, should be understood.
- Customers must opt in to the wager rewards promotion be eligible to receive the triple rewards.
- The offer only applies to BetAmerica bonus tracks, which are marked with gold star on the track list and race schedule.
- Any bonus points earned on trifecta bets will not appear in the customer’s wager rewards balance until the following day.
- The bonus rewards awarded will be equal to 100% of the cumulative value of points that are earned on trifecta bets placed on Tuesdays.
Have an issue? Get in touch
For information on how to get any BetAmerica bonus, or other queries, there are several ways to contact the company’s helpful customer service department, which operates between 9am and 12am US Central time seven days a week. The live chat facility, available to customers that are logged into their accounts, can be accessed via the website and mobile (more on the BetAmerica mobile app here), and is a quick and easy means to have questions answered. Additionally, phone queries, which need to be made from within the United States, can be directed to 1-866-607-7929.
The company is also very prompt with email replies, which usually are addressed within 1-2 business days – among the fastest email response rates in the industry. Questions via email can be sent to email@example.com. Finally, a helpful FAQ section, which is available via the website and contains information about how to get any BetAmerica bonus, has a comprehensive list of information about the company’s products and services, as well as terms and conditions.