Bet365 sign up guide
Gambling online usually requires registering with a bookmaker by following a few easy procedures. Here is a step-by-step Sign Up guide for punters planning to create an account on Bet365 and the Bet365 sign up bonus explained.
Sign up on Bet365
Register with Bet365 in a jiffy:
- Go on the website;
- Look for the “Join now” button and click on it;
- Fill in the registration form with your personal details (for a secure verification of the account, make sure you type in accurate information);
- Enter a Bet365 sign up bonus code if you have one (Note: here’s the Bet365 sign up bonus explained)
- Tick the Terms and conditions box and confirm your sign up.
Now you’ll get access to your Bet365 sign up bonus code and offers on different categories (Sports, In-play, Games, Bingo, Financials) and sports (baseball, cricket, soccer, rugby, horse racing) Bet365 has to offer.
Register on mobile
Signing-up on mobile requires you to go through the same process as mentioned for the website registration, which is completing a form with your personal information. But, in this situation, first you have two options to choose from:
- you either download the Application available for iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry and Windows Phone (from the website or the online Apple store);
- or register on the Bet365 website’s page dedicated for mobile (then sign up).
When depositing and placing bets on Bet365, keep in mind that:
- you must be logged-in in order to proceed with any of the aforementioned activities;
- withdrawing money is possible only from that particular account from which the deposits are made;
- no maximum withdrawal limit is set; but for £20,000 and more, additional conditions will apply.
Users who sign up with Bet365 have many payment options to choose from, and the processing time concerning the withdrawals may vary from one to the other:
- debit cards (Maestro, Visa) and credit cards (Visa, Mastercard) – instant;
- eWallets (Neteller, Skrill or Skrill 1-Tap);
- prepaid vouchers (Ukash and Neosurf);
- virtual prepaid card (entropay);
- bank transfer (Bank Wire) – with 2 to 10 banking days process time and a minimum withdrawal of €200.
- bank transfer (Fast bank Transfer) – 1 – 3 business days;
- cheques – up to 28 working days, with a €150 minimum withdrawal.
Terms and conditions
To become an eligible user and take advantage of the Bet365 sign up bonus you need to fulfill a couple of conditions.
- must be over 18 years of age (documentation has to be provided);
- the information has to be complete;
- if the user wants to use a credit or debit card for the registration, his name has to be the same as of the cardholder’s;
- a person is allowed to have only one account.
Of course, to get a more general idea about how this works, punters should know that:
- they can wager with existing funds from their own account;
- only online betting made via internet or by telephone is accepted;
- every promo advertised on the website is limited to one person.
To find out more about Bet365, go on the website or get in touch with the operator by:
- phone (+800 12 365 365);
- post (Hillside, Festival Way Stoke-on-Trent. Staffordshire England);
- email or live chat.